Get started with this sample class: my YouTube channel 👍
Feel-Good Chair Yoga
8 Weeks ~ Weekly Wednesdays ~ 10-10:30am (Pacific Time) 1-1:30pm (Eastern Time) 30-minutes classes
🪑 Chair Yoga is great for:
• Restful sleep
• Feeling calm
• Having a strong immune system
• Being more resilient
• Greater flexibility and mobility
The classes will be recorded, so if you can’t make it live, you won’t miss out. (But do try and join us live!).
” I have rheumatoid arthritis, which makes it hard to participate in most fitness classes. I benefited so much from the chair yoga and breathing exercises. The ½ hour class just flew by, leaving me feeling energized the rest of the day!” ~Louise Vos, Pittsburgh PA
🪑 Why is Chair Yoga for you?
• To help your sore back feel better, with the right stretches to relieve the tightness
• If you have osteoporosis, you will reduce joint pain and build tensile strength
• To increase range of movement, in your neck, shoulders, hips, feet and hands
• Because you want better posture while sitting and standing
• To strengthen your balance, during your daily activities
• Great way to begin and continue yoga practice
• To improve your digestion: with effective pranayama exercises
• Because it is difficult to get up and down from the floor, yet still want to do yoga
• To develop stability in your muscles around your bones
• Give yourself natural face lift with acupressure and face yoga
“I signed up for Chair Yoga and after 30 minutes I feel so much better. I liked it so much I asked for private lessons!” ~Ann Protter, Palo Alto CA
Chair Yoga is an 8-part Program where you’ll learn and practice rejuvenating stretches and standing poses that will make your neck, shoulders, hips, back and whole body feel fantastic.
“Patricia gives different versions of the same pose/stretch so all are user friendly. She talks about the benefits of various poses/stretches as one is doing them which is really good.” ~David Sticker, San Francisco
BECOME A HEALTHIER VERSION OF YOURSELF WITH YOGA
The classes will be recorded, so if you can’t make it live, you won’t miss out. BONUS recordings available 24/7 during the program!
Chair Yoga is a fun way to increase circulation and healing energy in your body and mind. You will create greater mobility, strength and agility.
P.S. Did I mention we are going to have a good time?
Patricia guides us through very effective Chair Yoga postures that I have found reduce my back pain, increase my resilience, and improve my body posture and my mood. ~Mary Lautner, Palo Alto CA