Playful, Nourishing and Feel Good Chair Yoga
Enjoy these stretches for your neck, shoulders and back here on my YouTube channel 👍
8 Weeks ~ Weekly Wednesdays January 5th – February 23 10-10:30am (Pacific Time) 1-1:30pm (Eastern Time)
🪑 Chair Yoga is great for:
• Restful sleep
• Feeling calm
• Having a strong immune system
• Being more resilient
• Greater flexibility and mobility
” I have rheumatoid arthritis, which makes it hard to participate in most fitness classes. I benefited so much from the chair yoga and breathing exercises. The ½ hour class just flew by, leaving me feeling energized the rest of the day!” ~Louise Vos, Pittsburgh PA
🪑 Why is Chair Yoga for you?
• To help your sore back feel better, with the right stretches to relieve the tightness
• If you have osteoporosis, you will reduce joint pain and build tensile strength
• To increase range of movement, in your neck, shoulders, hips, feet and hands
• Because you want better posture while sitting and standing
• To strengthen your balance, during your daily activities
• Great way to begin and continue yoga practice
• To improve your digestion: with effective pranayama exercises
• Because it is difficult to get up and down from the floor, yet still want to do yoga
• To develop stability in your muscles around your bones
• Give yourself natural face lift with acupressure and face yoga
“I signed up for Chair Yoga and after 30 minutes I feel so much better. I liked it so much I asked for private lessons!” ~Ann Protter, Palo Alto CA
Chair Yoga is a 8-part Program where you’ll learn and practice rejuvenating stretches and standing poses that will make your neck, shoulders, hips, back and whole body feel fantastic.
“Patricia gives different versions of the same pose/stretch so all are user friendly. She talks about the benefits of various poses/stretches as one is doing them which is really good.”
~David Sticker, San Francisco
BECOME A HEALTHIER VERSION OF YOURSELF WITH YOGA
The classes will be recorded, so if you can’t make it live, you won’t miss out. (But do try and join us live!).
Chair Yoga is a fun way to increase circulation and healing energy in your body and mind. You will create greater mobility, strength and agility.
P.S. Did I mention we are going to have a good time?
“Patricia’s self-care yoga series has been a life saver during this pandemic. As a licensed psychologist I have added breath work to all of my sessions, as we are all working to remain calm and focused during this challenging time.” ~Dr. Barbara Stroud, Palo Alto