Playful, Nourishing, Fun Loving and Healing Chair Yoga
🪑 Chair Yoga is great for:
• Restful sleep
• Feeling calm
• Having a strong immune system
• Being more resilient
• Greater flexibility and mobility
“Thank you so much for introducing me to chair yoga. I have rheumatoid arthritis, which makes it hard to participate in the classes offered at the fitness centers. Your chair yoga practice was a perfect fit. I was able to complete all of the poses and/or improvise as you guided us through each movement. I benefited so much from the breathing exercises. I find myself tapping into your teachings and focusing on my breath several times throughout the day. The ½ hour class just flew by, leaving me feeling energized the rest of the day!”
Louise Vos, Pittsburgh PA
🪑 Why is Chair Yoga for you?
• To help your sore back feel better, with the right stretches to relieve the tightness
• If you have osteoporosis, you will reduce joint pain and build tensile strength
• To increase range of movement, in your neck, shoulders, hips, feet and hands
• Because you want better posture while sitting and standing
• To strengthen your balance, during your daily activities
• Great way to begin and continue yoga practice
• To improve your digestion: with effective pranayama exercises
• Because it is difficult to get up and down from the floor, yet still want to do yoga
• To develop stability in your muscles around your bones
• Give yourself natural face lift with acupressure and face yoga
“Patricia is the BEST! I am a newbie but already a confirmed devotee because of Patricia’s warm, welcoming and open demeanor. She creates such an environment of support, encouragement and fun that everyone succeeds no matter what their level.”
Hil Hausman, Redwood City CA
Chair Yoga is a 8-part Program where you’ll learn and practice rejuvenating stretches and standing poses that will make your neck, shoulders, hips, back and whole body feel fantastic.
“Great yoga classes. Patricia gives different versions of the same pose/stretch so all are user friendly. She talks about the benefits of various poses/stretches as one is doing them which is really good. And takes us back to breathing which is central to Yoga.”
David Sticker, San Francisco
BECOME A HEALTHIER VERSION OF YOURSELF WITH YOGA
The classes will be recorded, so if you can’t make it live, you won’t miss out. (But do try and join us live!).
Chair Yoga is a fun way to increase circulation and healing energy in your body and mind. You will create greater mobility, flexibility and agility. Enjoy healthy longevity!
P.S. Did I mention we are going to have a good time?